SO SO SO SO pumped to finally release my massive report for TUNE on how mobile impacts Fortune 1000 companies’ stock market valuation. I studied 90 billion app installs and 4.5 billion ratings for apps by Fortune 1000 companies.
Some of the things we learned:
– Google has 12X more mobile users than Facebook
– Facebook, however, monetizes each one 4X better
– Amazon has 4.4X more mobile users (700 million+) than all of its competitors combined
– Mobile savvy companies are 2X more likely to be very successful financially
– Companies that don’t really get mobile are only 20% likely to be successful financially
Get the whole report, for free, here: