Come and listen to three industry experts talk about the tips and traps of buying property in today’s market.
When: Thursday 26th of September at 6pm till 7:30
Where: Level 7, 14 Martin Place, NSW, 2001
Cost: $20 (This includes food, drinks, a copy of Chris Gray’s book ‘The effortless Empire’)
Chris Gray– Founder and CEO of Empire. Chris is one of Australia’s leading independent property experts, hosting Your Property Empire on Sky News Business Channel, the Property Expert on Channel 9′s MyHome TV and and Financial Judge on Channel 10s The Renovators. His independent position means that he has no barrow to push, so listeners get straightforward, unbiased answers to their issues.
Paul Roncalato– Partner, Williams Roncalato Lawyers. Paul specialises in property conveyancing and has been a partner since 1999.
Myles Thornton– SMSF Specialist Adviser, Ark Total Wealth – Myles has been helping individuals make financial and lifestyle decisions for the past seven years which includes purchasing property for either a home or investment.
The topics covered will be;
- How to develop a property empire?
- Should you purchase a home or investment?
- Should you pay down debt or increase your debt?
- What will the bank lend me?
- What other issues should I be considering
- What structure should I hold it in, including purchasing in super
- How to reduce risk when investing in property?
- What are some of the common estate planning traps and tips
Food and drinks will be provided on the night as well as a copy of Chris’ latest book ‘The Effortless Empire’.