Education Seminar on Property
13 seats left – Thursday 26 September at 6pm – at our Sydney offices – to register Click Here
Understanding what you need to do when buying property can often be confusing and time consuming.
In Sydney, we are experiencing record clearance rates and strong demand for properties – both as a home and for investment.
This is forcing people to act faster which often results in mistakes. In this seminar, we will investigate and explain the important aspects you need to consider when buying property.
This will include the following:
· Should you buy a home or Investment?
· Should you pay down or increase your debt?
· What will the bank lend me? How do I get the best loan?
· What structure do you hold the property in?
· How do you build a property empire?
· What are the risks? How do you mitigate them?
· What are some common estate planning tips and traps.
We have three expert speakers on the night