To my Victorian Subscribers…. join us at an evening where you can find out how to maximise government grants that may be available to you including .
- the Export Market Development Grant (EMDG scheme administered by Austrade)
- The R&D Tax Rebate
- Commercialisation Australia
- Various State and Federal Training Programmes
- The new Victorian Innovation Vouchers Programme
What is the new Victorian Innovation Vouchers Programme? – As a business owner you could be entitled to up to $10,000 toward Business Coaching, enhancing your own knowledge, leadership and skill base to increase productivity, improve your marketing, sales, innovation and profits and bring about positive change across your entire business.
In other words, if you are committed to significantly improving your business, innovating for growth and you qualify, the Government may assist you for it to the tune of $10,000 to do so!
Further, the Victorian Business Research and Development Voucher Program connects companies with Universities, CSIRO and research institutes and can fund your business up to $25,000.
Find out if you qualify for Government Funded Dollars for the Growth of your Business on the evening on Monday April 15.
Attend this Seminar, hear from the experts and find out more about these grants and if your business is eligible for assistance. Specifically, Michael, Ivan and Brendan will provide key insights, essential knowledge and strategic advice on:
- What grants are available
- How to access these funds;
- Your eligibility criteria;
- How you can qualify;
- Explore different options of maximising your return.
Wayne is an awesome AFL Broadcaster on TV, radio and online with AFL.com, AFL Live, Triple M Footy and AFL Central- hosting such shows as Off The Bench TV, Footy Feast and calling AF on the AFL Live.
Wayne will share with us the challenges about trying to secure funding from his experiences raising $1M for the charity he founded (thee Sunrise Foundation, and the importance of fundraising, how to do it, why and whose responsible. This insight will be both motivating and beneficial for all SME’s on their journey to secure funding for their businesses.
There are only 20 seats left for this event, so you’ll need to book NOW by simply clicking here to register or calling 02 9262 3333 and asking for Rachael.
- Where: Melbourne Parkview Hotel, 2 St Kilda Road, Melbourne
- Date: Tuesday, 14 May
- Time: 6.30pm
- Expert Presenters: Michael Lynch, Ivan Kaye & Brendan Hook
- Your Hosts & Sponsors: 10X & BSI
- Single Ticket: $45, tax deductible
- Multiple Tickets: 2 for $60, Of course, tickets include comprehensive reference materials and refreshments.
I look forward to discovering what’s potentially available for your business at this special event.
I will keep an eye out for your registration to attend.