“Everything Rises and Falls on Leadership!” – John C. Maxwell
Leadership cannot be an idea we simply talk about. Leadership is the action we must live out. BSI, together with John Maxwell and Ivan Ang, have developed an 8-week in-depth study that will afford you the opportunity to collaborate and network with 10 individuals who are focused on developing your leadership and communication skills, so that you can build strong and cohesive teams, and be prepared for accelerated growth.
Having the support and ideas from other members of your mastermind group allows us to see things differently and to get a new perspective on goals and action plans.
Together, you will learn how to effectively raise your “leadership lid” by understanding and implementing the principles of the 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership.
- The Law of the Lid – Leadership Ability Determines a Person’s Level of Effectiveness
- The Law of Influence – The True Measure of Leadership is Influence, Nothing More, Nothing Less
- The Law of The Inner Circle – A Leader’s Potential Is Determined by Those Closest to Him
- The Law of The Big Mo – Momentum Is a Leader’s Best Friend
- The Law of Explosive Growth – To Add Growth, Lead Followers. To Multiply, Lead Leaders
- And many more…
Key Benefits of a Mastermind Group:
- Increase your own experience and confidence
- Sharpen your business and personal skills
- Create real progress in your business and your life
- Add an instant and valuable support network
- Get honest feedback, advice and brainstorming
- Borrow on the experience and skills of the other members
- Learn how to connect and have influence over key staff
- Study the 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, create an action plan and have the group hold you accountable for fulfilling your plan and goals
- Receive critical insights into yourself
- Optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude
- A sense of shared endeavour – there are others out there!
Facilitated by: Ivan Ang
Founding member of the John Maxwell Coaching, Speaking and Teaching Team, Ivan has extensive experience working with High Net Worth clients and Executives since 1999. He graduated with a double degree in Economics and Asian Studies from the Australian National University and also has a Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Investment from Securities Institute of Australia.
Of more importance than degrees and diplomas, Ivan draws on his extensive business and personal experience, both good and bad, and shares his lessons learnt in an open and candid manor.
Over many years of observing and working with clients, Ivan believes that the one thing that limits greater success in his client’s personal and professional life is their leadership effectiveness. The ability to think and make courageous decisions and connect with people plays a significant part in wealth creation and creating a significant legacy.
Ivan is looking forward to assisting you on your journey to becoming a successful leader.
Total Costs for the Course
The nominal cost of these 1 hr per week over 8 weeks program is only $100 and a money back guarantee that if you didn’t get at least $100 of value, we would gladly refund their money and they keep the book for free.The total cost for this 8 week course is $100
- To arrive on time
- Attend all meetings – 1 hour per week
- Keep discussions confidential
- Do all relevant readings and assignments
- Make a positive contribute to the group
WHO IS THIS FOR
- CEOs and COOs
- General Managers
- Team Leaders etc
WHAT PEOPLE HAVE SAID ABOUT IVAN ANG AND THE MASTERMIND GROUPS
“Ivan Ang and the John Maxwell Leadership Team have carried out an excellent series of workshops in the recent Master Mind Group sessions. Ivan did a great job of presenting the sessions – always full of vigour and genuine enthusiasm for his subject and audience – our group looked forward to the sessions week on week. We are excited about Ivan’s planned Inner Circle Project and hope to work with him in the future. I highly recommend Ivan and his team.” December 6, 2011 Top qualities: Great Results, Expert, Good Value – Tony M
“I was lucky to receive an invitation to the Maxwell Mastermind group, not knowing who was running it. I was pleasantly surprised initially and then over the 8 weeks of the course I developed a great respect for Ivan’s ability to lead the group, draw out the involvement from myself and the other participants and help us to get as much as we could out of the time we had together.
I would recommend that if you get the chance to participate in one of Ivan’s group sessions.” November 29, 2011Top qualities: Personable, Expert, Good Value – Paul D
“Ivan’s teachings have helped me develop new strengths and find new ways to achieve goals. His mastermind group has been a great opportunity to meet new people and to develop leadership skills.” November 29, 2011Top qualities: Expert, High Integrity, Creative – Paulo M
Place and Dates
These Networking Groups will be held at our offices on Level 7, 14 Martin Place, Sydney 2000, starting Monday 10th October 2011
The course will commence on the following dates, and continue on those days for the following 8 weeks.
- Wednesday, 11th January 2012, 12:30pm – 1:30pm
- Thursday, 12th January 2012, 5:30pm – 6:30pm
- Friday, 13th January 2012, 7.30 am to 8.30 am